Jason Paul Pickle
P.O. Box 658 Minden, NV 89423
Dynamic, results-oriented individual with vision constantly seeks a challenging internal/external communications opportunity with a progressive company where quality is a standard, responsibility is an incentive, growth is guaranteed and recognition is a fact.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Public Speaking and Interpersonal Communication
- Self-starter ability, able to take limited direction to produce results
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Creative thinker who can implement professionally and manage to budget
- Multi-tasking skills, managing multiple projects/responsibilities at one time
- The ability to work effectively with others as part of a team
- The ability to travel extensively if necessary
- Supervisory experience in various degrees
- Media Master
Realtor and Real Estate Investor
- Licenced Nevada Real Estate Sales Person
- Owner of multiple investment properties
- Experienced in various forms of Investment real estate
- In process of becoming a licensed Property Manager
- Builds cash-flow statements, flow sheets and investment analysis
- Proficient in Land, Residential, Commercial and Industrial real estate
Public Relations/ Marketing Coordinator, Youth Villages
- In consultation with Development and Public Relations Directors, developed and implemented short- and long-range goals, media plans, strategies, and vehicles for comprehensive and effective program exposure.
- Acted as a spokesperson for the Youth Villages in lieu of the Development Director, to multiple media, corporate, business and non-profit professionals.
- Functioned as primary press contact for local and regional media outlets.
- Fostered and maintained a network of contacts with external counterparts while assessing program needs to develop strategic external partners.
- Acted as team leader for Middle Tennessee Corporate Ambassador team.
- Assisted in the fulfillment of marketing and communications commitments resulting from sponsorships of programs.
- Produced and acted as managing editor for Youth Villages Middle Tennessee newsletter 4 times annually, reaching 10,000+ constituents.
- Responsible for the research, writing, and editing of press releases and PSAs.
- Worked with the Development Director and Advisory Council to facilitate communication within the staff, donors, and volunteers, as appropriate.
Volunteer Program Coordinator, Youth Villages
- Assessed all program volunteer needs.
- Coordinated and managed a Middle Tennessee volunteer network that offered diverse opportunities for volunteer involvement with Youth Villages’ children and various departmental needs.
- Proposed and implemented recruitment strategies, recruiting, interviewing, and placing volunteers, and tracking demographics.
- Worked directly with West Tennessee volunteer coordinator.
- Developed ongoing relationships with multiple Middle Tennessee Universities.
- Trained and placed over 50 volunteers.
Internship Program Coordinator, Youth Villages
- Coordinated the on boarding process for intern candidates and participated in campus visits and recruitment fairs.
- Developed and implemented training program to educated new interns on Youth Villages’ programs, treatment modality, mission and values.
- Established, developed and maintained all campus relationships.
- Maintained all intern files.
- Assisted and partnered with Internship and Recruitment Managers to develop and implement innovative recruitment and retention strategies.
- Trained and placed over 30 interns.
Strategic Campaign Developer, Ocean Way Recording Studios
- Developed a 1-year public relations/marketing campaign for a prominent Nashville recording studio in order to increase profits by 20% by campaign completion.
- Gathered primary and secondary research providing background information on the industry and client, market situation and current trends in opinion and attitudes.
- Targeted and profiled all potential publics that needed to be motivated to help aid the campaign resolution.
- Developed specific strategies designed reach each key public with a specifically designed message.
- Developed a time-task matrix to integrate the strategic implementation of the plan.
- Constructed plans for a nation-wide networking conference.
- Internet Applications: Netscape, Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Access, Works, PowerPoint
- Design/ Layout Applications: Adobe Photoshop, PageMaker, Publisher, Front Page
- Web Design and Layout
- Various Media Types and Uses
- Personalized Marketing Strategies
- Media-Mix Specialist
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS:
- Franklin Covey- Project Management, An Approach That Really Works
- Franklin Covey- Time Management, First Things First
- Wilson Learning- Social Styles Series for Successful Communications
- Center for Nonprofit Mgmt- Writing Public Relations Plans
- Center for Nonprofit Mgmt- The Power of PR
- Center for Nonprofit Mgmt- Operational Mgmt of Your Non Profit
- Raising More Money- Building Lifetime Donors
- Russ Whitney- Investing in Real Estate from Cashflow to Overseas Potentials
- Hobbs Herder- The Business and Marketing Systems Trainers
Middle Tennessee State University
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications, May 2001, GPA 3.0
Major: Public Relations/Journalism
Minors: Speech and Business Administration
Outdoors and environmental enthusiast
Photographer, Writer, Painter
Enjoy traveling and new experiences
Seeks growth and challenges at all times
Building green energy plans
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply