Jason Paul Pickle
P.O. Box 658 Minden, NV 89423
Dynamic, results-oriented individual with vision constantly seeks a challenging internal/external communications opportunity with a progressive company where quality is a standard, responsibility is an incentive, growth is guaranteed and recognition is a fact.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Public Speaking and Interpersonal Communication
- Self-starter ability, able to take limited direction to produce results
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Creative thinker who can implement professionally and manage to budget
- Multi-tasking skills, managing multiple projects/responsibilities at one time
- The ability to work effectively with others as part of a team
- The ability to travel extensively if necessary
- Supervisory experience in various degrees
- Media Master
Realtor and Real Estate Investor
- Licenced Nevada Real Estate Sales Person
- Owner of multiple investment properties
- Experienced in various forms of Investment real estate
- In process of becoming a licensed Property Manager
- Builds cash-flow statements, flow sheets and investment analysis
- Proficient in Land, Residential, Commercial and Industrial real estate
Public Relations/ Marketing Coordinator, Youth Villages
- In consultation with Development and Public Relations Directors, developed and implemented short- and long-range goals, media plans, strategies, and vehicles for comprehensive and effective program exposure.
- Acted as a spokesperson for the Youth Villages in lieu of the Development Director, to multiple media, corporate, business and non-profit professionals.
- Functioned as primary press contact for local and regional media outlets.
- Fostered and maintained a network of contacts with external counterparts while assessing program needs to develop strategic external partners.
- Acted as team leader for Middle Tennessee Corporate Ambassador team.
- Assisted in the fulfillment of marketing and communications commitments resulting from sponsorships of programs.
- Produced and acted as managing editor for Youth Villages Middle Tennessee newsletter 4 times annually, reaching 10,000+ constituents.
- Responsible for the research, writing, and editing of press releases and PSAs.
- Worked with the Development Director and Advisory Council to facilitate communication within the staff, donors, and volunteers, as appropriate.
Volunteer Program Coordinator, Youth Villages
- Assessed all program volunteer needs.
- Coordinated and managed a Middle Tennessee volunteer network that offered diverse opportunities for volunteer involvement with Youth Villages’ children and various departmental needs.
- Proposed and implemented recruitment strategies, recruiting, interviewing, and placing volunteers, and tracking demographics.
- Worked directly with West Tennessee volunteer coordinator.
- Developed ongoing relationships with multiple Middle Tennessee Universities.
- Trained and placed over 50 volunteers.
Internship Program Coordinator, Youth Villages
- Coordinated the on boarding process for intern candidates and participated in campus visits and recruitment fairs.
- Developed and implemented training program to educated new interns on Youth Villages’ programs, treatment modality, mission and values.
- Established, developed and maintained all campus relationships.
- Maintained all intern files.
- Assisted and partnered with Internship and Recruitment Managers to develop and implement innovative recruitment and retention strategies.
- Trained and placed over 30 interns.
Strategic Campaign Developer, Ocean Way Recording Studios
- Developed a 1-year public relations/marketing campaign for a prominent Nashville recording studio in order to increase profits by 20% by campaign completion.
- Gathered primary and secondary research providing background information on the industry and client, market situation and current trends in opinion and attitudes.
- Targeted and profiled all potential publics that needed to be motivated to help aid the campaign resolution.
- Developed specific strategies designed reach each key public with a specifically designed message.
- Developed a time-task matrix to integrate the strategic implementation of the plan.
- Constructed plans for a nation-wide networking conference.
- Internet Applications: Netscape, Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Access, Works, PowerPoint
- Design/ Layout Applications: Adobe Photoshop, PageMaker, Publisher, Front Page
- Web Design and Layout
- Various Media Types and Uses
- Personalized Marketing Strategies
- Media-Mix Specialist
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS:
- Franklin Covey- Project Management, An Approach That Really Works
- Franklin Covey- Time Management, First Things First
- Wilson Learning- Social Styles Series for Successful Communications
- Center for Nonprofit Mgmt- Writing Public Relations Plans
- Center for Nonprofit Mgmt- The Power of PR
- Center for Nonprofit Mgmt- Operational Mgmt of Your Non Profit
- Raising More Money- Building Lifetime Donors
- Russ Whitney- Investing in Real Estate from Cashflow to Overseas Potentials
- Hobbs Herder- The Business and Marketing Systems Trainers
Middle Tennessee State University
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications, May 2001, GPA 3.0
Major: Public Relations/Journalism
Minors: Speech and Business Administration
Outdoors and environmental enthusiast
Photographer, Writer, Painter
Enjoy traveling and new experiences
Seeks growth and challenges at all times
Building green energy plans
No comments yet.